• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

upgrade 2 workshops

DeletedUser64

i just researched the scouting so i advanced to new era, just before advanced archers

the casual quests ask me to upgrade 2 workshops which are at least level 5
but only accepted the lvl 6 one

DeletedUser55

Thanks for reporting I will have a in game mod look into this.

What browser are you using?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser64

and that elf pops up like 10 times when i circle trough quests, even after completed one, bit annoying

DeletedUser14

Hello, Champein.
Were the game online (as in not in standby mode or sleeping PC) when you tried completing the quest?

I was unable to reproduce this with Humans.

DeletedUser64

im with elves
it wasnt online, it was my last task at morning, i put the 2 buildings on, and left it
when i came back, the lvl 5 to 6 completed without reward the lvl 6 to 7 completed 15 min later normally

DeletedUser14

You have to be online when completing quests. If building is upgraded when you are in standby mode/sleeping/hibernating the quest will not be counted as complete. Level 5-->6 upgrades works .

DeletedUser64

its stupid, 4-5 hour quests and gives almost nothing and must be online?

DeletedUser14

This has been noted before and I am sure developers are aware of the situation. Unfortunately this is the way the games works right now. Please be aware, my dear friend, that the game is still in development and there is a very big chance this will be fixed in the future.

DeletedUser64

i wont accept it this way anymore

i spent millions of coins for advancing, yet there are less and worse quests

Crowella

I have had quests like this finish when I was offline and then be completed when I logged in again. So maybe it is just this one quest? Or there are some that work that way and some don't? Specifically the quest that I had that DID complete while I was offline was the one with the number of residences and workshops at X level, as I recall.

DeletedUser

I have had quests like this finish when I was offline and then be completed when I logged in again. So maybe it is just this one quest? Or there are some that work that way and some don't? Specifically the quest that I had that DID complete while I was offline was the one with the number of residences and workshops at X level, as I recall.

I've been having a lot of issues with the residential version of this quest (upgrade 3 residential buildings at least level 4)

Sometimes it will record it normally
Sometimes it will record 1/2
Sometimes it will record 3/2

It's kind of like playing the lottery

DeletedUser3

Anytime you have an issue with a quest or any quest be that DO NOT dismiss that quest. Leave the quest for us to look into. Now sometime there are times when we cannot produce the same issue. This is why we ask that you ALWAYS provide detail steps on how you came about the same issue. Providing us with as much detail as possible to reproduce the issue is very helpful.