• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Upgrade Bldg to lvl 6 reward not being given

• Thread starter DeletedUser1590
  • Start date

DeletedUser1590

I've been too lazy to post this earlier, but now that it's happened again for the seventh or eighth time, I got irritated enough to log in. I always have the "Upgrade any Building to Level 6 or Higher" active when I'm not logged in because the last thing I usually do before closing out a session is to upgrade a building. As I noted, for something like the 7th or 8th time, I come back to find my building(s) finished, but no award for the quest. That means I've missed out on thousands of supplies. Although it has happened with different building types, the one that seems to miss out most often is houses.

DeletedUser61

It's a confirmed bug, and if you submit a support ticket WHILE the quest is still active, the Game Mods have indicated that they'll complete it manually.

Or just decline it in the first place, and save yourself the bother if you're not going to be on-line when the quest completes.