• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Upgrade/Evolve

Chef Baker

Yeah I had a sugar rush when the end of Queen Fairy retreat lingered, because I know that I wouldn't have another chance.

OIM20

I know a lot of people ask for a universal artifact, and @Jackluyt has put forward the idea of artifact fragments before that would be attainable in FA waypoints (if I remember rightly), but I'm going to quote forum mod @Xelenia's post in the pinned thread in this forum:

Universal Artifacts - Unfortunately universal artifacts have been ruled out by the Development Team because it would be too easy for players to hoard the items and save them for a desired evolving building. The effect would defeat the point of events in general because an evolving building can be maxed when obtained. This was also publicly discussed in a Facebook Q&A. Regardless, they are aware of why the players seek this and will keep investigating the problem it is trying to solve.

So, I'm curious if, other than the general desire, you have a solution? The devs' current solution seems to be to slowly introduce each type of evolving artifact into the MA for crafting. And as long as this doesn't become limited by number - a nightmare scenario for phoenixes and bears where there are multiple bases that use the same artifact (though bear artifacts are not in the MA as of this typing, just to be clear) - I do think it addresses the issue neatly.

As far as I've seen - and I haven't perused every single thread in the forum so I've very likely missed something - only Jack and Soggy have made alternate suggestions. If you have one, I'd be intrigued to know what it is. :)

[ @SoggyShorts ' suggestion was to have a Spire Shop, which wouldn't just be for the artifacts, but it would allow a definitive method of obtaining the one being cycled through the Spire at any given time. That has been forwarded to the devs.]