• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Upgrade to Event Items?

maeter75

Anyone know if there is any mention or hints of upgrading items won in Event, such as the recent Phoneix Event. Such as an item won last summer in Chapter 2 being able to updated to a players current chapter.

The reason I ask, in one city I have many Chapter 2 items won ages ago and they are next to useless BUT I like them art wise. I hate to delete them but I dont see any mention of possible upgrades.

maeter75

There are rumors about blueprints eventually being used for this purpose.

(note: most of those rumors were started by me and are based on no facts whatsoever)

Ha a good one, I was thinking blueprint but given they are so difficult to get a hold of it would be a mute point.

DeletedUser9399

Ha a good one, I was thinking blueprint but given they are so difficult to get a hold of it would be a mute point.
How do you get blueprints?
I have a couple magic residences I would like to keep, but have no idea how to get blueprints to upgrade them

maeter75

You get blueprints from the last rounds of a tournament, its very hard to do since most of the fellowship has to do the tournament.

So far no word on blueprints upgrading any event items