• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Upgrade Two Buildings ...

DeletedUser

Still early in the game but have this quest:
"Residences - Upgrade 2 buildings that are at least Level 3 ...."

So what is it requiring? I have more than 2 Lvl 3 Residences. Am I supposed to upgrade 2 lvl 3 residences to lvl 4?

DeletedUser

As long as the residence is lv 3 upgrading it should count towards the quest completion. So you can upgrade 2 lv3 builds or upgrade one to 4 then to 5 or any such combination.

DeletedUser

Basically upgrade any 2 buildings to level 4 or higher. Might be simpler if they just said that.

DeletedUser503

Yeah, I got that one pretty early as well, rather than block the quest line, I declined it and moved on. I'm now stuck on two quests that require a good number of actions to complete them. I suspect that quest was probably broken and was likely supposed to be upgrade two buildings TO level three, since it comes in the quest line just after you have level two residences.