• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Upgrade workshop from level 3 to 4 blocked

DeletedUser2768

Game version: v1.102.4-(c437c2a) (2020-04-20 11:51)
Game world: Arendyll
Browser + version: Chrome
Flash Player version: N/A
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: ???
Account name: AmethystFire
Humans or Elves: Human

Reproducibility: 5/5 current session

Quest title: N/A

Current situation:
I can't upgrade my workshop from level 3 to level 4, the game is telling me I need to research the upgrade, but I have two workshops currently at level 4.

Expected situation:
I can upgrade

Reproduction Steps
Click on level 3 workshop
2. Click upgrade tab
3. Upgrade button should say upgrade, not research

The two blue roofed workshops are already at level 4, the 6 green roofed workshops are the ones I'm trying to upgrade
City.jpg

Upgrade.jpg

KarlD

Are the blue roofed workshops magic ones? You can usually upgrade magic workshops as soon as you enter the chapter, but you have to wait until you do the research to upgrade regular workshops.

DeletedUser2768

Are the blue roofed workshops magic ones? You can usually upgrade magic workshops as soon as you enter the chapter, but you have to wait until you do the research to upgrade regular workshops.
No. I don't spend diamonds on magical residences OR magical workshops. Like I said above, the two blue roofed ones are at level 4. The others are at level 3 that I was trying to upgrade, but there was a glitch that wasn't allowing me to.

DeletedUser2768

UPDATE: I logged out and back in later and I'm able to upgrade again. I don't know what the glitch was, or why I couldn't upgrade earlier, but I can now.