• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Upgraded Elven Residences Getting Ugly

DeletedUser1055

Why are the upgraded Elven residences getting uglier each time? They used to be pretty, now I don't even want to upgrade mine.

DeletedUser61

If any race has a right to ugly buildings, it's the Dwarves. They have to live down to their standards.

DeletedUser

Why are the upgraded Elven residences getting uglier each time? They used to be pretty, now I don't even want to upgrade mine.
I've been trying to think of the benefits, but I find it hard to when the building are so ugly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser61

The Guest Race for Chapter VI is the Dwarves, and they influence the building styles.
Fortunately the Dwarves will be going away when we get to Chapter VII, and hopefully our next Guest Race will have some artistic chops.

DeletedUser3507

yes they are ugly...oh well lol the magic residence is much better....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4539

When I first looked at a 'fully upgraded' Fairy city I got an instant headache - the neon-bright colors were gouging my eyes out.

DeletedUser3297

The prettiest Elven house was level 14, silver with gold trim and detailing. I cannot understand how a brown on brown house (lvl 15) is better looking.

DeletedUser4572

If the designers could find a happy medium between our kingdoms looking like mud / or that the Easter Bunny threw up on them - that would be super.

DeletedUser3507

lol will be glad to get to Orcs soon, tired of having to wear sunglasses too play.;)

So anyone playing in chapter 7 Fairies make sure to get some UV-400 sunglasses

edeba

It is actually kind of boring that there is just one style that you end up with because of going for highest values and there is only one choice. Decorating isn't that much of this game.

DeletedUser2870

lol will be glad to get to Orcs soon, tired of having to wear sunglasses too play.;)

So anyone playing in chapter 7 Fairies make sure to get some UV-400 sunglasses

I wouldn't be looking forward to that if I were you. The orc-style buildings make the city look like a slum. Personally I'm EXTREMELY PLEASED by being past that and seeing the woodelf buildings.
Still not as stylish as the lower level buildings, but definitely better than the orc-slums.

DeletedUser3507

Wait to Fairies, I had to use sun glasses.
Then Orcs, ugly and drab. but oh well lol.
You think Dwarves are pain full wait to you collect shrooms, 12,24,36 and 48 hr types. Plus activation cost of up to 2.5m coins and 250 k supplies