• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Upgrading Armory From 4 to 5

• Thread starter Deleted User - 848983796
  • Start date

Deleted User - 848983796

It seems as though I have everything I need to go from 4 to 5 but it isn't happening. Whenever I try, I get the Research Button! It takes me to the research area but I can't figure out which block is needed to allow me to perform the upgrade. I've got all the necessary elements and the Level 4 armory is positioned in an area to allow for the increased size - So I'm sort of befuddled as to what else is needed.

Attachments

• Elvenar Prob1.jpg
    Elvenar Prob1.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 86

Iyapo1

Your looking for the advance armory tech. I am an elf so I cant tell you were it is. Humans have a slightly different tech tree.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I wish Inno could take us directly to the research we need, when we press that button, so that we could tell just how far ahead it is instead of having to hunt for it. The research I need for a planks upgrade is 2 chapters, not one, ahead of me, but when I click the button, it just takes me to the line of research that I'm currently working on.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I wish Inno could take us directly to the research we need, when we press that button, so that we could tell just how far ahead it is instead of having to hunt for it. The research I need for a planks upgrade is 2 chapters, not one, ahead of me, but when I click the button, it just takes me to the line of research that I'm currently working on.

Why not make this an idea or suggestion? I'd vote for it.

AJ

Deleted User - 848983796

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's what's happening. I love your suggestion. It certainly would reduce a lot of frustration and wasted time. Thanks to everyone for their responses.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Yeah I'm pretty sure that's what's happening. I love your suggestion. It certainly would reduce a lot of frustration and wasted time. Thanks to everyone for their responses.
Please comment on my thread on the research button. I'm hoping it won't go into oblivion before most people see it, lol. Thanks!