• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

upgrading builder's hut.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
The only way to get extra builders is to buy them with diamonds. You just click "upgrade" and pay the diamonds.

sambria

Chef
I have over 800 diamonds but I have 8 worlds that use the same diamonds. like they're connected diamond wise. so I cant really use them all on one world, I could, but then that just doesn't flow with my ocd system. the builders hut on the other hand, I just stay at level 2, and I'm just attending the spire and stuff to keep building up my diamond supply so it can be distributed throughout my 8 other worlds. and its also a matter of opinion weather or not you use them for more then one thing. but yes, diamonds is the only way, was my point.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
If you are a new player, diamonds are better spent on maximizing the Magic Academy first. It will pay for itself with the mystery object chests.

BreeCe

Getting another builder was one of the first things that I did, it was tremendously helpful!