• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Upgrading buildings

DollarBang

I play using the APP about 99% of the time. The added function of hiding the buildings greatly enhanced the play of the game for it made rearranging the city so much easier.

I have some difficulty finding buildings being upgraded. I am asking when buildings are hidden, that buildings being upgraded be displayed as in construction.

Alram

Flippers just flip
I don't understand what you would like displayed. You can look at your builders hut to see what the builders are currently working on. If you are on the hide building screen and you click on a building, the construction tent shows that it is being worked on.

DollarBang

I don't understand what you would like displayed. You can look at your builders hut to see what the builders are currently working on. If you are on the hide building screen and you click on a building, the construction tent shows that it is being worked on.
What I want is for the hidden display to show the buildings being upgraded without looking at the hut or looking for a building to find its status.