• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Upgrading Magic Residences and Workshops

• Thread starter DeletedUser19346
  • Start date

DeletedUser19346

Does anyone know about how long we have to wait for the new spell to upgrade the magic residences and workshops? I have a lot of them, but it seems now, they are just taking up space. However, since a great deal of diamonds were spent on them, I don't want to just get rid of them. We are beginners or young cities, and our fellowship will probably never make it to the 10th chest. We've never made it past the 4th chest.

DeletedUser20491

Unknow at the moment @RighteousStar, but trust me as a coder that making a new item does take a bit to get into the game. Maybe at the most 3-6 month, or next update if lucky. Just give it time.

DeletedUser20396

You can click sell, and then see what you'd get if you sold it. Or you can click the dollar sign which means sell, and hover over the item in question.
4224.PNG
7486.PNG So you might get Diamonds back to use. I'm interested in the discovery, please post the answer to what you get back. :)