• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Upgrading Magic Residences and Workshops

DeletedUser19346

I'm so angry right now because I wasn't told that the possibility of upgrading my magic residences and workshops was slim to none before I spent a ton of money on diamonds to buy about 10 of each. I have since got rid of the original ones and replaced them with the 2x4 ones because I needed the space so badly. More money spent!. Now I find out I still can't even use the RR spell to upgrade them. I'm in a very small fellowship and who know if or when we will every reach the 10th chest. So far, we haven't been able to reach the 4th. When I look back to how much I spent on these magic buildings it is stunning to me that you guys would let those of us in these small fellowships (I know I'm not alone here) spend this much with no knowledge that it is what it is forever! I'm really mad, mad, mad at the wasted money.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
It dos not have to stay that size forever, if you are willing to pay 300 diamonds in place of that blueprint each time you upgrade. Which, of course, is a ridiculous price to pay if you bought your magic buildings in the first few chapters.