• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Upgrading my residences

DeletedUser

I have reached level 7 of my residences in my city and when I want to upgrade to level 8 the residences, it says research Is needed.
in my research link I am at a point of about 4 research points before city expansion 5.

Does this mean I have to complete all of them including city expansion 5 before I can upgrade my residences?

Because if so then I need to build more residences to get workers, which I believe is not right

Wren

DeletedUser61

Or fewer Workshops, Manufacturing Facilities, and Upgrades. Yeah, it does seem that you'll need a few more houses to keep up.

If a few microtransaction diamonds is part of your game, take a VERY serious look at the three combined Population + Culture premium buildings. You'll still need some houses for Coins, but the combination buildings sound like exactly what you need.