• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Urgent request to development team

Do you feel that the new changes have made the game better?

• Total voters

DeletedUser2870

I've been playing elvenar for a while now. I'm actually playing on 4 different servers in 4 different countries. My 'main' world is the one on the dutch server, where I have finished the orc-chapter a while ago, though in one other world I just entered the fairy chapter and in the third and fourth I'm still in the dwarven chapter.

I enjoyed the game, but your recent 'updates' and 'improvements' have taken out most of the fun of the game. All fellowships I have set up or joined consist of active players. And all of those players encounter the same problems: no longer being able to scout, due to the fact that you, as developers, deem we have 'scouted too far ahead'
And where with some persistence and imaginative fighting it would at times be possible to defeat the troops in encounters in such provinces, your new battle system has completely removed any chance of that at all.
Actually, even in my main world, with all the squadsize improvements and the troops upgraded to the best possible version, it still is impossible for me to win any battles anymore.
Same goes for the tournaments. The fights there are no longer possible to win.
And for those players either IN the orcish chapter or having finished it, there is not much else to do.

I have been talking with quite a lot of the players in my fellowships and unless you make at the very least an announcement that things will be changed to be more rewarding for active players, I'm afraid most of these players will quit. Not take a break, but quit the game entirely. I already see this happening as in all fellowships we have lost players due to this.
I have no idea what the logic is behind making active players feel they are being punished for being active, and perhaps this was not your intention, but all players I have spoken with see it that way, myself included.
You might want to remember your players are your customers and the active players are the ones most likely to buy diamonds, thus supporting your company. By chasing them away in this manner you will only kill the goose with the golden egg.
In all 4 worlds I play in I see top players leaving. Not just in my own fellowships, but in others as well. I buy diamonds at times, but I regret to inform you that unless you make a clear statement to reform these changes I too will leave the game, in all worlds. And not only that, I'll leave Inno-games in other games as well, as it will be very clear that your focus no longer is on the wishes of your customers.

All in all, the orcish chapter was punishment enough in slowing down players. With several issues it is clear that your support team is not exactly supporting as their answers are of a level that is insulting to the ones filing a case.
This last change, where you effectively destroy players' ability to fight with any rate of success is the last straw for me and for many people with me.
I hope you will listen to this request and start listening to the comments of players on the forum. As a development team you may have the power to make changes any way you see fit, and can arrogantly use it, but you do not have the power to make people keep playing the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4355

I've been playing elvenar for a while now. I'm actually playing on 4 different servers in 4 different countries. My 'main' world is the one on the dutch server, where I have finished the orc-chapter a while ago, though in one other world I just entered the fairy chapter and in the third and fourth I'm still in the dwarven chapter.

I enjoyed the game, but your recent 'updates' and 'improvements' have taken out most of the fun of the game. All fellowships I have set up or joined consist of active players. And all of those players encounter the same problems: no longer being able to scout, due to the fact that you, as developers, deem we have 'scouted too far ahead'
And where with some persistence and imaginative fighting it would at times be possible to defeat the troops in encounters in such provinces, your new battle system has completely removed any chance of that at all.
Actually, even in my main world, with all the squadsize improvements and the troops upgraded to the best possible version, it still is impossible for me to win any battles anymore.
Same goes for the tournaments. The fights there are no longer possible to win.
And for those players either IN the orcish chapter or having finished it, there is not much else to do.

I have been talking with quite a lot of the players in my fellowships and unless you make at the very least an announcement that things will be changed to be more rewarding for active players, I'm afraid most of these players will quit. Not take a break, but quit the game entirely. I already see this happening as in all fellowships we have lost players due to this.
I have no idea what the logic is behind making active players feel they are being punished for being active, and perhaps this was not your intention, but all players I have spoken with see it that way, myself included.
You might want to remember your players are your customers and the active players are the ones most likely to buy diamonds, thus supporting your company. By chasing them away in this manner you will only kill the goose with the golden egg.
In all 4 worlds I play in I see top players leaving. Not just in my own fellowships, but in others as well. I buy diamonds at times, but I regret to inform you that unless you make a clear statement to reform these changes I too will leave the game, in all worlds. And not only that, I'll leave Inno-games in other games as well, as it will be very clear that your focus no longer is on the wishes of your customers.

All in all, the orcish chapter was punishment enough in slowing down players. With several issues it is clear that your support team is not exactly supporting as their answers are of a level that is insulting to the ones filing a case.
This last change, where you effectively destroy players' ability to fight with any rate of success is the last straw for me and for many people with me.
I hope you will listen to this request and start listening to the comments of players on the forum. As a development team you may have the power to make changed any way you see fit, and can arrogantly use it, but you do not have the power to make people keep playing the game.
I agree with you !!

DeletedUser3597

I am still relatively new to the game, having just started chapter 4 in one of my worlds. I have another world where I have not even finished the 1st chapter. I need to be able to make scrolls to get to chapter 2 and I am not able to get an expansion to put the scroll works in. I know everyone in all my fellowships is quite upset at this turn of events. If you cannot progress in the game what is the point of playing. A brand new player is going top be extremely discouraged and move on to something else.

DeletedUser4355

I am new too !! I am playing in single world , at level three.

DeletedUser2870

Started on a new world just to test whether it is easier for new players (meaning more balanced...*snort*)
Can't say I noticed it so far. During the first 3 chapters the elven units kinda suck. Now however, with the new changes you can look forward to it NOT getting better anymore.
So I'm pushing this one to chapter 4 and will then abandon it as a failed test

DeletedUser4471

Started on a new world just to test whether it is easier for new players (meaning more balanced...*snort*)
Can't say I noticed it so far. During the first 3 chapters the elven units kinda suck. Now however, with the new changes you can look forward to it NOT getting better anymore.
So I'm pushing this one to chapter 4 and will then abandon it as a failed test

I'm an Elf on Chapter 4. It won't... well, maybe some at the end of the Chapter.

DeletedUser4815

I'm actually about to stop training soldiers and only ues the ones from the AW productions if this continues as there is no point if they get slaughtered every time.