• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

us.elvenar.com down?

DeletedUser3613

Unable to reach us.elvenar.com to login (connection times out).

DeletedUser1016

Yup, down of me too in California [USA]....well, time to do some errands and go shopping...

DeletedUser3638

yep. thought it was back up, but no. this is super lame

azrose

Misery loves company. I was worried when it did not recognize my player name after I have been playing for over a year.

DeletedUser5176

Same here in Germany! No connection. Server keeps timing out. Awesome that my spells will expire during the down time and my bonuses will be lost. :mad:

DeletedUser

We do apologize but there is currently an issue with access for all Inno Games games in North and South America.

We do hope this can be corrected quickly!

Laochra

I am up & running in all 5 cities here in NC. I guess I won't be complaining so much about my chat being out of commission......

CanDaMan

Same here in Germany! No connection. Server keeps timing out. Awesome that my spells will expire during the down time and my bonuses will be lost. :mad:
I think that time stopped in the game with the servers being down, so no loss. When it came back up, I thought to myself 'it seems that time has gone backwards', but I think it was because my production 'times' were still the same as before, and I expected them to be done.

DeletedUser5176

I think that time stopped in the game with the servers being down, so no loss. When it came back up, I thought to myself 'it seems that time has gone backwards', but I think it was because my production 'times' were still the same as before, and I expected them to be done.
Sadly, the time on my spells did run out. :(