• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

US6.:"Our Place" is welcoming new players.

Earwen1

This Fellowship was founded in October 2022 and revived at Christmas Day 2022.
It is a Fellowship for starting players, ( together with a handfull of experienced players), who like to learn the game without the pressure of rules.
I think rules are made by poor rulers, that is not me. As an Archmage I see myself as a servant, or assistant and my goal with this Fellowship is to make it thrive with happy players.

If this fits you, please apply in-game! See you!

Earwen1

Make that 2 seats!

"On your own, you can travel fast, together we can travel far."

Size does not matter. What matters is your wish to grow stronger and to have fun playing. The journey is more important than the destination.

We need each other to grow and thrive together. Therefor: communication is key. Your contribution to the community is as much important as your progress in the game.
In this Fellowship you get to learn the game, without any pressure or bullying. And we have some experienced players who can teach you the fine details, tips and tricks.

As an archmage I am not a leader or ruler but a servant. So we do not have rules, but we help each others because we understand we're in this together.

Lets do this!
E1

Earwen1

Once again we have 1 seat open!

Size does not matter. What matters is your wish to grow stronger and to have fun playing. The journey is more important than the destination.

We need each other to grow and thrive together. Therefor: communication is key. Your contribution to the community is as much important as your progress in the game.
In this Fellowship you get to learn the game, without any pressure or bullying. And we have some experienced players who can teach you the fine details, tips and tricks.

As an archmage I am not a leader or ruler but a servant. So we do not have rules, but we help each others because we understand we're in this together.

Cheers!
E1

Earwen1

A bunch of Chapter 3 - 6 players, rookies. What can they do?

Well, they can get 10 chests in the Tournament!
And we have 1 seat to offer.

Earwen1

The seat is taken.
Please, next time send me a message ingame, because I don't read the forum often

Earwen1

Hi all!
2 seats open.
If you would like to join before the FA starts, please apply in-game!
Our Place @ Sinya Arda (us6)

Earwen1

We have 2 seats available in Our Place @ Sinya Arda (us6).
Please apply ingame, as I am not reading the forum all the time.

In ‘Our Place’ the size of your city does not matter. What matters is your wish to develop, to cooperate with other players, to grow step by step and to have fun playing. Players under Chapter 10 are most welcome to join!

You understand that communication is the key to becoming a thriving and active fellowship and that we are all human (and elves) and that we interact socially and with respect and kindness. So, it is obvious to you that reading mails and chatting is part of your daily routine in Elvenar.
Your contribution to the community is as important as your progress in the game.

As an archmage I am not a leader or ruler; but a servant. So we do not have rules, but we help each other because we understand that it is the most comfortable and fun way to play.

Join us if this introduction made you smile! :)

Earwen1

⭐It is your lucky day!⭐

We have 1 seat open. preferably a (starting) player =/< Chapter 10.
For description, see earlier posts in this thread.
Please apply in-game: US6.

Earwen1

Once again: 2 seats open! -> US6. Our Place

And we do play the Fellowship Adventure with the yellow paths and all the triple coloured crossroads. We play without stress or nerves.. just at ease and taking care that all fellows are involved and no one is left behind.

So, apply in-game before it gets started!

Earwen1

We offer 2 seats for new players, preferably chapter 10 or lower.

We made #36 in the Fellowship adventure!
So, don't tell me that small players cannot perform great in the FA.

More of our stats here: https://www.elvenstats.com/fellowship/us6/25232
And although it seems like we have missed some tournaments: we have never missed one. Most week we do get 10 chests!

Our Place stats - 2023-06-18_101059.jpg