• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

US6 PAX ARTATRA recruiting

Dew Spinner

US6- Sinya Arda, PAX ARTATRA is recruiting, we did 10 chest this week with 23 FS members. Looking for active, team minded players, participation is a must. We don't expect several thousand points in tournament or other FS events but we do expect you to participate. Participation not only helps your city to grow but also to grow the FS. PAX ARTATRA is focused on helping our smaller cities to grow with us, trades are taken quickly and neighborly help is consistent. The Archmage is open to new ideas on how to improve the FS from big and small cities, everyone has a voice. I joined PAX ARTATRA two weeks ago and I can't believe how much my city has grown since I joined. Please read the FS Overview and apply to the Archmage.

Last edited: