• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Use for relics

OIM20

You've made this thread before. As I said then:
Erm. Which ones aren't used? Standard goods (tier 1, 2, 3) are the ones you open early on, yes. But later, you will use the next three (standard + 1) for sentient goods and the final three (standard + 2) for ascended [this is new to chapter 18, which just opened]. So they've already done this, I think? Because both sentient and ascended goods are part of the research/tech tree.
The devs have already created something to use the relics. If you aren't there in the game yet, that is not a failing on their part.

Also, are you using your MA to produce spells?
  • Power of Provision takes 1 T1+1 and 1 T2+1 relics
  • Ensorcelled Endowment takes 1 T1+1 and 1 T3+1 relics
  • Magical Manufacturing takes 2 T2+1 and 2 T3+1 relics
  • Inspiring Meditation takes 2 T1+1 and 1 T3+1 relics
  • Combining Catalyst takes 1 T1+2, 1 T2+2, and 1 T3+2 relics
Further, if you are crafting, Pet Food has a recipe that takes 5 T3+2 and 2 CCs to create.

ETA: And as @bluebonnetgirl pointed out, they are used in the upgrading of Ancient Wonders.

If you want something beyond that, you will need to be specific.
___________________________________​
@helya - duplicate thread?

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
It is frustrating to have a resource that keeps growing, and growing, and growing. But, for some players, even in the higher levels like myself, the numbers don't grow very fast, and sometimes, not at all. If the number of relics you are gaining, especially in the higher chapters, is growing then you are just playing in a style that doesn't use the relics up. As others have suggested, and I believe, the relic production is pretty balanced by relic spending if you play ALL the game, consistently. If you do the tournament at a very high level but don't craft a lot, or produce spells in the magic academy a lot, you may gain a lot of relics. But, constantly crafting and constantly producing spells in my MA, I find my relic number do grow, but very slowly.

AJ

Matrickz

Use relics for CC only. Not worth stopping producing those just to make other stuff and btw I have chapter 18 almost done so I know how to play and what the options are

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Also, are you using your MA to produce spells?
I am for this idea. My MA only makes CCs too and I have no reason to make the other enchantments as they're piling up from tourneys, events, or Spire. Normally, my handshakes would be the highest in inventory, but we just had a FA. Even the Pit can't eat up all my excess handshakes (we finished 1st so I burned through a LOT of tiaras). My city is already at Shiny Happy People level brightness on culture bonus, so I don't really need to sparkle anything except to pretend my outhouse has been cleaned. I timer through the items in my MA to cycle through as many 500d mystery object chests, which means I craft at pretty extreme levels too. I too have relics by the bunches that I have no use for.
enchantmentory.jpg

Yogi Dave

I have some relics in the thousands with no use. Create something that can utilize them
I agree with the sentiment. I have from over 7K to over 14K for each relic, but it seems like the idea needs to be fleshed out a bit. How? I don't know since, really 'create something' covers it. It just sounds too simple to get it to the developers. One of the criteria for a good idea to be passed on is "Does it bring added value?" There are other criteria also, but the value added must be more than you have some you'd like to spend. Go deeper and remember you are talking to the devs, not us - we just help with the idea's formulation - so it must be compelling to them.
so I don't really need to sparkle anything except to pretend my outhouse has been cleaned.
Mama always said to keep the outhouse clean.

Momonar

Create additional crafting recipes to use relics instead of CC spells (or to reduce the number of CC spells) to create the various craft items (like time skips, tool refills, gold refills, combat building boosters, etc.)

My preference would be to have a way to convert say 25 relics into any of the combat booster buildings (mage, range, hp, or even add new buildings to boost heavy range damage, heavy melee damage, and light melee damage).

Better yet, create a store to convert between the various game awards (relics to time skips, or evolve items to royal restoration items, rune shards to combat booster buildings, etc.). Then this opens up a new wonder to grant cost reductions in the store, or a variable production of favorite store items.

Myne

Oh Wise One
Better yet, create a store to convert between the various game awards (relics to time skips, or evolve items to royal restoration items, rune shards to combat booster buildings, etc.). Then this opens up a new wonder to grant cost reductions in the store, or a variable production of favorite store items.

I like that idea, possible money maker for Inno too, if they allow a few diamond purchases for the good stuff. It could even be a time limited thing, or a periodic pop up.