• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

use of instants give from helping another with thier AW wonder

DeletedUser24536

this was so i could post a picture of my issue. i don't knowwhat to research is my main question see picture bellow thanks.

Attachments

• gameissue.jpg
    gameissue.jpg
    360.1 KB · Views: 61

Kekune

This is saying that you can't select and use this type of instant from your inventory. Some, like supply and coin instants, you do use from inventory. For others, including KP instants, you need to first select the place you want to use it.

So, to put a kp instant into a wonder, first open the wonder. Then you can click on the little icon to donate, and it will show you the kp instants you have available. Selecting one there will apply it to the wonder you have open.

DeletedUser24536

This is saying that you can't select and use this type of instant from your inventory. Some, like supply and coin instants, you do use from inventory. For others, including KP instants, you need to first select the place you want to use it.

So, to put a kp instant into a wonder, first open the wonder. Then you can click on the little icon to donate, and it will show you the kp instants you have available. Selecting one there will apply it to the wonder you have open.
Thank you very much for the help i now understand!! I will give one comment as a new user i was alittle hurt i couldn't use any on me yet because i don't have shards to make a AW YET!!11! lol OH WELL

Last edited by a moderator: