• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Use Rune Shard Quest

DeletedUser61

This quest should be declinable.
  • I already have BOTH of my Human chapter IV AWs at level 1, so it will be 4 more levels before I can use a Rune Shard.
  • Although I'm in the middle of chapter VI, it's still going to be a long time before I'll be able to unlock the chapter VI AWs.
UseRuneShard.png

DeletedUser51

We have forwarded this quest for review as to whether it could be made declinable, however it is not considered to be a bug.

DeletedUser43

Katwijk is absolutely right. This is a bug. This is a quest that has been misplaced and will cause players harm. It is just as much of a bug as the following quest: As soon as I completed the Dwarven Hall tech in the tech tree, the next quest I was given was "research Golem Promotion 2". I still have to do the Squad Size Upgrade and then the Upgraded Armory. It takes 90,000 granite and 2450 copper before I can complete those quests, which takes days and days if not weeks.

Obviously a quest that said Gain 90,000 granite and 2450 copper would be absurd, yet that is what that quest requires. Again, it is a quest designed by someone who doesn't understand this game. At least the one I bring up is declinable, so it is no big deal to avoid the mistakes of the designers. The one Katwijk mentioned is not declinable and causes all sorts of people harm because of the mistake of the designers.

If the designers aren't going to play this game in real time, at least they can listen to us when we let them know they have made a serious error.

DeletedUser1767

I have come across these types of issues often and never thought to report them as a bug and rarely decline a quest even if i can because usually once i complete it i will have several quests after that are already complete and all i have to do to complete them is claim my reward. but the shards thing is really messed up because ppl that are in my fellowship and much newer than i am already have their ancient wonders unlocked and said they didn't use diamonds to purchase shards and just did it by battling and i still have yet to unlock any because by the time that was added to the game i was at a point where in order to fight battles and be able to win i had to unlock the next squad size upgrade or unit promotion so have been battling a lot less than before. i have a couple that are one shard away from being unlock but i never get shards for them. i am starting to think they are not unlockable without spending money on diamonds which i am not able to do because my two month old daughter needs my money more than i need to spend it on diamonds