• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Use Unit Refill?

able99

What is meant by the quest "Use Unit Refills 2X" ? I guess it refers to Instant Troops, since Coins, Tools or PP's do not satisfy quest.
I cant check since I do not have any Instant troops.

Huor

I've never been able (so far) to burn my troop instants on a quest. Don't know why.

able99

I handled quest with the alternative option to "Negotiate".
Troop instances are random prizes you can win in the event, and its somewhat unfair to ask for a random prize you have no control over.
It would have made more sense to me if quest was to add X number of new troops, and using the instant counted, as it did in the past.
Good thing that Negotiation was an alternative way to satisfy quest.

BrinDarby

"Use unit refills" ..... :mad:
Thats a cruel ask for anyone never playing an event and
not having a shot @ those Instants before .... let alone someone
who pass'd on the troop instant dailies for pop/culture dailies.

as a newer player why use a instant when you're SS is like 100,
wait till its like 2-300, yet the game forces you to burn a few for
events, just like the PetFood debaucle/tasks.

Sprite1313

"Use unit refills" ..... :mad:
Thats a cruel ask for anyone never playing an event and
not having a shot @ those Instants before .... let alone someone
who pass'd on the troop instant dailies for pop/culture dailies.

as a newer player why use a instant when you're SS is like 100,
wait till its like 2-300, yet the game forces you to burn a few for
events, just like the PetFood debaucle/tasks.
You can negotiate two encounters, instead.

Frantic

i'm confused as I don't see any troop instants. I was thinking the were added automatically instead of "instants", since I had been winning them today and yesterday and there are none in my inventory.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I was thinking the were added automatically instead of "instants"
There are two types of troop rewards. The instants will say '1 x Light Melee Battalion' or 1 x Heavy Range Battalion' and these are usually daily exclusives. They add 10 squads of the unit when used (so they increase in value as your squad size grows). Within the chests, there are rewards that will say '415 x Elder Treant' or '415 Blessed Paladins' (random numbers used; not the ones that are seen in the chests) that are added automatically to your troop inventory.
When a quest asks for 'Unit Refills' they require you to use one of the instants.