• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Useful Spreadsheets

• Thread starter DeletedUser4778
  • Start date

DeletedUser4778

Just realized I never did get around to officially announcing this in the forum. Although there's a link in my signature, I haven't been as active in the forum lately since I was made archmage of my FS. I have posted the link quite a few times in different threads to answer specific questions but it's probably good if I put it here in the relevant section for anyone who might need the info. Quite late but better than never so, for whatever it's worth, here are some of my spreadsheets:

http://tinyurl.com/j7e6j2k

DeletedUser4778

The complete quest list for the coming A Charming Tree event is now up although the last 4 quests and rewards have yet to be confirmed.

EDIT: All Halflings research technologies have been added.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4778

I'll be logging in only once or twice after today and then I'm quitting the drudgery of this game for good. Many thanks to my awesome FS and the very few good active neighbors I have (which is less than 5% of the cities I've discovered because that's how awful the game criteria for player movement is) and, of course, to the ff forum friends: @Mykan, @SoggyShorts, @Sir Squirrel, @Elmoonwen, @osideglen, @Dhurrin, and @varron. The latter two have already quit playing and I will now join their honored ranks.

DeletedUser5747

So sad, oh, you know how much I will miss you! I can definitely understand, in all nine of my guilds people are dropping like flies for many of the same reasons, the thought has crossed my mind many times. Thank you for everything you have shared with me!