• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Useless award

CrusaderMichael

The sleigh event offered that wishes thing... maybe some people like the pic better but, i can honestly say, for me, the pic is worth 1/100 to me what the other prize was worth to me.

I'm not even sure how a pic passed INNO's group meeting for a grand prize.

Maybe interns ran the show that day... interns with Photoshop related degrees.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I see an awful lot of people using it, though. Seems a lot of folks like it.
Well...I don't know about liking it, but for 75 quests, I'll get my money's worth and use it as an opportunity to turn our in-game chat into an obnoxious chicken coop. Our chat this morning went like this:

me: can we peer pressure you into joining the bird clan, Player#3?
Player#2: I was just thinking that
me: what about for 10k steel? lol
Player#2: Come on, break out the beak for a bit lol
Player#3: I some how glitched on getting it.
me: bwaaak! oh nooooo
Player#2: Sad boc boc boc noises
me: were you using quotation fingers when you said "some how"?
Player#2: Buckerk....
Player#3: Oh wait...it is available in portraits!
Player#3: Bokbok ahok

9 of 25 have drank the bird kool-aid, but our Archmage has threatened to get his birdshot. Empty threats though because he needs me to run the FA spreadsheet :D

GlamDoll

Same! :D Plus, I don't see avatar as the grand prize. It's a prize.
Nonsense! :p Just ignore the really cool stuff that we used to get, like wishing wells & ferris wheels & it's all good! LOL!
However, to be fair, if I wanted to be a blue chicken, this is awesome!

@InnoGames , if it were me being able to use my forum avatar, I'd have paid $ if need be, to finish the quests! Just an FYI...oh, wait, y'all don't read our tripe, just got an AI bot to placate! LOL Carry on.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
And what would you have said if it was just another Carting Library that goes away after 100 days?
Yippee! I like KP. I saw a city today with over 20 carting libraries out...over 20!( @Dominionofgod ) I was so jealous!

But I am pretty easy, I like the goddess and the avatar! So...yippee @ whatever!

There a little underwhelming if you only have one. But if you have 20some out... you feel like your raking in all kinds of extra kp for a little while.
And i have more.. i just ran out of room on my culture section of the map.

expriable buildings_01.jpg

crackie

This thread should be providing some fireworks given the recent beta reveal...
*makes a tub of popcorn*

crackie

It’s not them repeating portraits for prize, but more the design choice of said portrait...

*squints at @lyapo1’s general direction*