• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

User interface: Alert when Merchant(s) available

BethMo

With the new Merchants introduced in chapter 18, I'm constantly wanting to know whether a Merchant is available. This takes two clicks and the answer is "no" 99% of the time. Please add a little alert symbol on the Trader icon at bottom of screen, similar to the ones that appear on Inventory and Wonders when something has been added.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
When your merchant is taken, you get a notification with your visit and normal trade notifications, so if there is not an exclamation point there, your merchants are still out.

BethMo

When your merchant is taken, you get a notification with your visit and normal trade notifications, so if there is not an exclamation point there, your merchants are still out.

Not when no one takes the trade and the merchant eventually frees up from time passing. (I produce ingots... there's frequently 4-5 pages of ingot offers and nothing else on my server. So my merchants often have to wait for time to expire.) And exclamation marks frequently pop up for neighbor visits, so that's not a very useful substitute for a specific merchant notification.