• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

username1234

• Thread starter DeletedUser5747
  • Start date

DeletedUser5747

I have received an influx of new members in a few worlds. Tonight in Ceravyn, I gained several new (NEW) members all names end in 4 numbers, coincident? I don’t think so. Last week in Elcysandir, I gained three; two of the three had the event prize in less than a week of play. The trio claims they are roommates and gf. I have played long enough to know cities of that size are unlikely to gain and event Prize in such a short time of game play unless you spend a butt load of cash. Event prize or not all names are ending in 4 numbers. Each lot has entered the guild (learning guilds) on the same date. I am Feeling super suspicious. I recruit constantly, I boast I will turn no one away, I just wonder if anyone else has had the same experience in the last week or more.
b9a46460257e7657c8dd0a008a6eaca1.png

DeletedUser8912

At the least I'd say someones running an extension/script to open many instances of the game at once. At worst its a bot to "play" the game. Do you not manually approve new members?

DeletedUser5747

At the least I'd say someones running an extension/script to open many instances of the game at once. At worst its a bot to "play" the game. Do you not manually approve new members?
I do approve them manually as does my mage. Just seemed so odd to get that many new member in an hour.