• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Using a time instant does not update display

DeletedUser7370

No update occurs when the instant is applied. When I use a time instant I have move the mouse away from the instant to update the display of the time remaining and the gauge.

The expected behavior is that the gauge and time display will immediately update upon application of the instant, and since the mouse is currently targeting application of another instant the display should show the results of applying that instant.

Ideally separate lines would be used to show current status and after instant application values, and both would be updated when an instant is applied.

DeletedUser

Thank you for your report! We are not able to find any bugs with this feature at this time, but we will happily forward your feedback and suggestions to the development team for their review.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
@Alyndra this might not technically be a bug, but it is a confusing display. I don't have the instants to waste on checking the details, but the user is correct that the display doesn't immediately update in an expected fashion when you apply a timer reduction. It would be worth someone on interface design taking a look at that. Hopefully someone else can get a screen cap to make it clearer.

DeletedUser

Most definitely Ashrem, we will surely pass it along! We appreciate it.