• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Using Knowledge points

DeletedUser21098

I haven't been able to participate in the current event because all my tasks require using knowledge points and my research is stuck in an advanced scouts panel which doesn't use any. I couldn't find another way to use them (something in the knowledge base didn't seem to work). Anything else to try?

Gath Of Baal

I haven't been able to participate in the current event because all my tasks require using knowledge points and my research is stuck in an advanced scouts panel which doesn't use any. I couldn't find another way to use them (something in the knowledge base didn't seem to work). Anything else to try?

You can also donate Knowledge Points to Ancient Wonders either yours or someone elses

Vergazi

Using Ancient Knowledge Instants counts as spending KPs. You just use them to donate KP using the instant itself, not from your normal KP pool at the top of your screen. This assumes you have some AKs and have unlocked wonders in the research.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Using Ancient Knowledge Instants counts as spending KPs. You just use them to donate KP using the instant itself, not from your normal KP pool at the top of your screen. This assumes you have some AKs and have unlocked wonders in the research.

He is saying he has KP and nowhere to put it because he is tech locked right now, not that he has no KP at all. I would have to go look him/her up on elvenstats to see if Wonders are even unlocked or built in their city yet.

Vergazi

He is saying he has KP and nowhere to put it because he is tech locked right now, not that he has no KP at all. I would have to go look him/her up on elvenstats to see if Wonders are even unlocked or built in their city yet.
@yorgie is in Chapter 3 so the player could use AKs to satisfy the "spend so may knowledge points" quests which is how I read the post. I stand by what I said. I understood that the player was saying they are techlocked at scouts. The OP was about being stuck on the sequential quests, but the player is techlocked and can't see how to complete the quest.

DeletedUser21098

You can also donate Knowledge Points to Ancient Wonders either yours or someone elses
I have four ancient wonders unlocked but apparently can't build any yet so I will try to figure out how to donate to someone else

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I have four ancient wonders unlocked but apparently can't build any yet so I will try to figure out how to donate to someone else
If you've decided to play solo, @shimmerfly can give you some pointers. But if you're just iffy on the idea of joining a fellowship, being in a good FS would help with a lot of the issues you're having. You'd feel like you're playing a different game.
Your problem with building AW's seems to be space and/or resources. In an FS you'd be able to only build one of the 3 types of factories in each tier of goods (your boosted goods) and trade for the other 2 types. That would allow you to get rid of some of your non-boosted freeing up space. You will also get back the population & culture the non-boosted factory was using as well as some of the resources used to build/upgrade it. More people to visit and get visits from gets you more coins/supplies. There's lots more you get from being in a fellowship, but off the top of my head these address some of your issues.

Gath Of Baal

To donate to someone else's Ancient Wonder all you have to do is go into any city (even one you have not discovered yet) and click one of their Ancient Wonders, a menu will pop up letting you donate Knowledge Points to that wonder...

If you are playing on US1-4 worlds you can always test how to do it on a Gath Of Baal city :p :)

Unless you are playing on Mobile … Then you can not donate to other players Wonders :(