• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

ValarMaya Looking for a happy bunch to merge to our group

Elmoonwen

:cool:ValarMaya is recruiting but we (I) am willing to bring in a like minded bunch that need some visits and helps from our gang and vica-versa. We are an easygoing group, most are Daily players. we love tourney and actively Push to 10, we can bump that up if we have the participants. We spire, and FA with a plan to get rewards. We have a strong Mage trio that are super helpful. We are active fair traders and we use chat. Check us out and Message me in game if interested or you have leads for a merge.
We just did a cleansing and I have two about to get the boot so lots of space. 10-12 spots open. :steel::plank::scroll::magicdust::elixir:;)

DeletedUser26654

Sorry, All I could think was, hmmm, was Valar Morghulis taken?