• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Valentine Day Exclusive Offer

Arkadia

Inno is spreading Love for Valentine Day. Let's see if anyone feels the 'love' LOL

We got some Valentine Day Exclusive Offers :diamond::oops:
I personally feel being insulted.... but it could be just me...
I am curious....
Do you feel loved looking at these offers? :oops:

Getting a Valentine Unicorn as a gift, would tickle me ......hint hint ;):p

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Even though I have an unplaced Valentine Float base in my inventory, I have an offer to purchase another one for 800 diamonds. I could also purchase Valentine artifacts, although they would cost 1360 diamonds each. If you ever see them, it would only be 900 diamonds to make one in the magic academy. That's a 460 diamond upcharge each!

If we are going to start offering 2nd evolving building bases on holidays, might I suggest the 4th of July? The 4th involves fireworks. A 2nd Fire Phoenix base would match that theme. ;)

Moho

Chef
If you ever see them
Yes, that's the problem. If you ever see them. They've become so rare that you may never see them again. I have blue prints and spell fragments, but all can see these days (for quite a while) is Fire Phoenix artifacts and Ginger bread artifacts, which show up in the wrong city from time to time.

Last edited:

Iamaita

My offer says 9/9 artifacts for 1360 diamonds. I think that’s the best price point I’ve seen on artifacts.

MaidenFair

Chef - Head Philologist
Well that is really lame.
Definitely not as nice as you were thinking. It is expensive, but I guess they're figuring the trade-off is that you don't have to wait for months for it to show up in the MA, it's immediate and ready-to-go. You're paying for the ease of access. I don't have the diamonds available for anything that expensive but if I did, I could imagine deciding it was worth it for a building I wanted, not to have to wait so long and rely on luck to get that many artefacts to show up, when I could have had the use of the completed building for all those months instead. *shrug*

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Do you feel loved looking at these offers? :oops:
I'm pretty sure that means that you can buy 1 artefact for 1360 diamonds, 9 times.
Ooof. Here I was thinking it's nice at 2K diamonds for an evo...

But for 13,000 diamonds AKA $100?

Sorry inno, but that's a "3rd date" move at the earliest, and if want to treat me like that you have to at least buy me dinner someplace nice.

Flashfyre

I'd be tempted if these were a Set offering, but to spend diamonds on more pop/cul buildings that will probably never be upgraded is ridiculous.

DeletedUser27062

Ooof. Here I was thinking it's nice at 2K diamonds for an evo...

But for 13,000 diamonds AKA $100?

Sorry inno, but that's a "3rd date" move at the earliest, and if want to treat me like that you have to at least buy me dinner someplace nice.
It would cost me $192NZD ($127USD). I don't know why we get charged more for diamonds but we do :confused:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
It would cost me $192NZD ($127USD). I don't know why we get charged more for diamonds but we do :confused:

Exchange rate. Canadians pay a lot more than Americans too. And those playing in the EU countries probably get a better deal because the Euro is worth more than the Dollar. Buying in the browser vs buying in the mobile app makes a big difference also because Apple and Google take big chunks for themselves, so the same amount of money in the app gets you less diamonds than the same amount of money in the browser.

DeletedUser27062

Exchange rate. Canadians pay a lot more than Americans too. And those playing in the EU countries probably get a better deal because the Euro is worth more than the Dollar. Buying in the browser vs buying in the mobile app makes a big difference also because Apple and Google take big chunks for themselves, so the same amount of money in the app gets you less diamonds than the same amount of money in the browser.
I figured it must have been Google taking a bite because I don't even have the same packages in the app as I do in the browser.
In the app I can get:
  • 440 Diamonds for $9NZD
  • 1000 for $17NZD
  • 2100 for $35NZD
  • 6000 for $90NZD
  • 10,000 for $140NZD
In the browser it's:
  • 500 for $5USD (7.56 NZD)
  • 1100 for $10 (15.12 NZD)
  • 2400 for $20 etc
So we get less diamonds for more money lol. Someone is skimming the pot that's for sure.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I don't play Fortnite but I like Epic is taking Apple to the courts. 30% is a steep fee to piggyback off other people's content creation. Of course, it's not just Apple but the other digital storefronts as well, including consoles. Even credit cards don't get to skim 30% off the top for every transaction.

Huor

I've been told that google and apple take a bigger bite than paypal so I almost always do any purchases in the browser unless there is zero difference.

Raccon

Although it's name dosen't sound as glamorous but, to me, the banshee building i.e the witch summoning circle is a better valantine evolving building than the valantine float. Of course some of our elven friends have more options for valantine buildings than us humans :)

And while I'm stating unpopular opinions...
Screenshot_20220214-150307_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Lemon Wren

I don't understand Inno's pricing/offers. Everything (except for upgrading the MA and maybe getting extra Builders) seems so overpriced for what you get. Especially considering that magic buildings need upgrading as soon as you level your city.

The last time I bought Diamonds it was a buy one package, get an extra 200% Diamonds. That's it. And i refuse to spend cash on evolving buildings that they have throttled the drop rate on to coerce players into spending cash for things you used to be able to earn by playing.

I get that it's a business and I'm happy to pay for that, but for me the perceived value is off. In addition to other ideas I've seen floated here, maybe they should take a page from Elder Scrolls Online and offer a monthly membership. For $5.00 a month you'd get 600 Diamonds, maybe one small cosmetic, and a small discount on everything else that's sold in their Elvenar store.