• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Valentine Day Exclusive Offer

Raccon

HA! Buddy owes ME dinner for tirelessly defending her year round!
I guess banshees are luckier, they're laying low, kinda out of mind while the sorceress is taking all the flack. But I can tell you the Sorcerer's twin sister, the enchantress, is pretty nasty on the battle field. She howers around and debuffs everything you got, but newer hitting one squad twice so all your squads end up being debuffed. Some times she can survive up to two dog attacks when certain mages can't even survive one debuffed dog!

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I guess banshees are luckier, they're laying low, kinda out of mind
Not that low...they're hiding in the Social Media Coordinator's office & helya's house!!!
But I can tell you the Sorcerer's twin sister, the enchantress, is pretty nasty on the battle field. She howers around and debuffs everything you got, but newer hitting one squad twice so all your squads end up being debuffed. Some times she can survive up to two dog attacks when certain mages can't even survive one debuffed dog!
Yeah, that's why you should just shoot them with an Archer or Ranger and be done with them in one shot. They won't even get to fire off on you.

Myne

Oh Wise One
I don't understand Inno's pricing/offers. Everything (except for upgrading the MA and maybe getting extra Builders) seems so overpriced for what you get. Especially considering that magic buildings need upgrading as soon as you level your city.

The last time I bought Diamonds it was a buy one package, get an extra 200% Diamonds. That's it. And i refuse to spend cash on evolving buildings that they have throttled the drop rate on to coerce players into spending cash for things you used to be able to earn by playing.

I get that it's a business and I'm happy to pay for that, but for me the perceived value is off. In addition to other ideas I've seen floated here, maybe they should take a page from Elder Scrolls Online and offer a monthly membership. For $5.00 a month you'd get 600 Diamonds, maybe one small cosmetic, and a small discount on everything else that's sold in their Elvenar store.

People have been complaining that they can't get the artifacts needed to finish out the buildings. So now they have given us a way to get them. They never said it would be fair, nor did they say it would be cheap. It goes back to the two things that are truth here. Be careful what you ask for, and Elvanar giveth and Elvenar taketh away.
But I am with @SoggyShorts, it's a third date move.

Tehya1

Even though I have an unplaced Valentine Float base in my inventory, I have an offer to purchase another one for 800 diamonds. I could also purchase Valentine artifacts, although they would cost 1360 diamonds each. If you ever see them, it would only be 900 diamonds to make one in the magic academy. That's a 460 diamond upcharge each!
Yup. lol

Lemon Wren

People have been complaining that they can't get the artifacts needed to finish out the buildings. So now they have given us a way to get them. They never said it would be fair, nor did they say it would be cheap. It goes back to the two things that are truth here. Be careful what you ask for, and Elvanar giveth and Elvenar taketh away.
But I am with @SoggyShorts, it's a third date move.

Yeah, I guess my initial reaction was to multiply nine times 1300+ Diamonds and conclude it was, for me, a rather eye popping number. But I suppose if you only needed an artifact or two to complete a building and had other diamonds already - might not be such a crazy number.

Sprite1313

Ooof. Here I was thinking it's nice at 2K diamonds for an evo...

But for 13,000 diamonds AKA $100?

Sorry inno, but that's a "3rd date" move at the earliest, and if want to treat me like that you have to at least buy me dinner someplace nice.
Pretty sure they were hoping that nobody would do the math…. “Oooh, shiny!”

Ooof. Here I was thinking it's nice at 2K diamonds for an evo...

But for 13,000 diamonds AKA $100?

Sorry inno, but that's a "3rd date" move at the earliest, and if want to treat me like that you have to at least buy me dinner someplace nice.
Love it. Definitely Dinner and then some....LOL

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I don't understand Inno's pricing/offers.
Their monetization is terrible and always has been. A single algorithm that tells them what is least popular (replacing spent troops?) and then reducing those prices until they seem reasonable would go a long way.

I've never spent a penny on this game originally because I wanted the added challenge and felt I could/would just buy my way to the end with diamonds, but for a long time though it's become about value, and what you get for RL$ just doesn't make sense here. In Lost Ark (another free game) I've spent over $700 in the past week because I felt that there was a good value for what I was paying.

Huor

I do wonder who sets the prices. I have an RR offer right now where I can buy 9 RR's from the shop for 300 diamonds, or I can buy 10 RR's in the MA for 300 diamonds. I always thought that the number of diamonds to rebuild troops after a battle was beyond absurd. It always gives me a chuckle when I see them. Now if they switched it to a couple of diamonds, I would nickle and dime myself into the diamond store so I'm kinda glad they choose chuckle pricing. lol.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I look forward to the day when I can complete a level 35 wonder with one click of the button at the fine price of 25 diamonds per KP.

BrinDarby

I have an RR offer right now where I can buy 9 RR's from the shop for 300 diamonds,
this was listed as -5% sale..... but drill down....
every day of the week as Hour said 10 RRs is 1 BP or 300 diamonds, so 30 diamonds/RR.
9x30 = 270, yet that costs 300 ??? on sale ???? or basically +11%...

Gotta luv that Logic .... Sale now means, more expensive than normal ..... :rolleyes: