• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Valentines Event: Love in the Time of Spoilers

DeletedUser4778

It looks like there will be a Valentines event. I'm adding info to my FS sheet so I checked Elven Architect and noticed two new buildings whose names are very lovey-dovey. Like the Halloween event, one is culture only and the other is a hybrid building. You can check the below links for details.

http://www.elvenarchitect.com/buildings/details/a_evt_val_balcony/
http://www.elvenarchitect.com/buildings/details/a_evt_val_bridge/

EDIT:

23 QUESTS in 12 days and 9 hours (Feb 2 to 14):
1. Gain 1,000 Coins. Reward: 1 marble relic
2. Buy 1 KP. Reward: 1 steel relic
3. Produce Beverages 1x (5 minutes in workshops). Reward: 1 plank relic
4. Gain 1,000 Supplies. Reward 1 KP
5. Produce Simple Tools 2x (15 minutes in workshops). Reward: 1 plank relic
6. Gain 7,000 Coins. Reward: 1 steel relic
7. Spend 3 KP. Reward: 1 marble relic
8. Scout 1 Province. Reward: 1 KP, 1 rune
9. Gain 8 relics**. Reward: 1 Magical Manufacturing spell
10. Solve 10 encounters, or buy 10 KP. Reward: 1 crystal relic
11. Gain 1 Power of Provision spell 2x*. Reward: 1 scrolls relic
12. Produce Basket of Groceries 5x (9 hours in workshops) + Produce Advanced Tools 10x (3 hours in workshops). Reward: 1 silk relic
13. Produce Bread 20x (1 hour in workshops). Reward: 1 Ensorcelled Endowment spell
14. Produce Toolbox 7x (24 hours in workshops). Reward: 1 silk relic
15. Produce 5m Beverages 99x. Reward: 1 scrolls relic

16. Scout 1 Province. Reward: 1 crystal relic
17. Produce 3h Tier 1 Boosts 8x + 9h Tier 1 Boosts 3x. Reward: 1 KP
18. Produce 9h Tier 1 Boosts 6x + 1d Tier 1 Boosts 2x. Reward: 2 KP
19. Produce 1d Tier 1 Boosts 5x + 2d Tier Boosts 3x. Reward: 3 KP
20. Train 400 units. Reward: 1 elixir, magic dust, and gems relic
Upgrade 4 buildings to level 5 or higher. Reward: 3 Ensorcelled Endowment spells
22. Spend 20 KP. Reward: 1 elixir, magic dust, and gems relic
23. Research 1 technology. Reward: 1 rune shard (This will auto-complete if you are at the end of Woodelves and have researched all techs.)

May be prepared in advance.
Factory productions that may be prepared in advance.
Workshop productions that may be prepared in advance.
*Power of Provision spell quests say "produce" but it's actually "gain" as treasure chest and tournament reward spells count.
**Tournament and treasure chest relics count.
Lv1 workshops and factories work as well as high-level ones towards fulfilling quests in terms of production runs.

WHAT YOU NEED:
At least 7 workshops. The more, the better -- especially for those 99 beers.
At least 19 factories to fulfill #17-#19 at around the same time. Ideal: Time 8 3-hour runs 3 hours before sleeping, then set 9 to 9-hour runs before bed. 7 should have been previously set to 1d and 2 to 2d runs to finish at approximately the same time. (If you don't have space, sell culture, especially buildings from previous chapters. Lv1 buildings only need population, not culture. If you're boosted in marble or planks, use them as road-enders to squeeze all the production you can out of each square.)

NOTES:
The buildings are not as good as the ones in the Flurry, Halloween, and Wonky Walters events. Platinum Leaf has a comparison between these buildings and the Halloween ones.

All building rewards are unconfirmed as of the moment.

Many thanks to Platinum Leaf and beta players, especially Jewess and SoggyShorts, for the info.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4778

I am hoping @SoggyShorts will come through for us again. (HINT HINT)

EDIT: Bubble burst. Culture efficiency per square isn't good. Much less than Wonky or Halloween events. Burukbrak's Bridge of Love culture efficiency is equivalent to the Rainbow Unicorn and it's bigger at 3x3 while Gaelagil's Balcony has the lowest culture efficiency per square out of ALL event buildings. Where is the love? :(

DeletedUser6083

Where is the love? :(

Love is a subjective thing, they love you because they though about you and made an event, quests fun blabla, culture/pop efficiency on building is secondary. Cuteness factor is the most important thing in an valentine event...if they fail that.....

PS edited later.
Thing about one thing, there culture buildings for diamonds industry, how many people purchased a culture building in the last month? the winter event flooded elvenar with good culture buildings for free, probably there industry of building the culture buildings for diamonds gone bankrupt! Were is our love for the pore dwarfs who lost there jobs hmm?? Were is our love for the pore dwarf children who are now going hungry :D?

Yea i guess this is why the next event culture buildings are so poorly made, the specialized work force had been fired to reduce costs and they hired illegal trols to build the valentine buildings....dam probably they will be ugly as hell :(

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
@PixiBird @Draconomicon
Want to guess the 4 countries I'll be visiting?
1. I'll chug a bunch of Fosters while learning to use the "C" word in normal conversation like it's no big deal.
2. I'll go see how Hobbits live.
3. I'll see lots of pretty women, but surprise! They're dudes.
4. I'll get something for a long time, for just five dolla

Hide your answers behind a spoiler tag :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser6083

@PixiBird @Draconomicon
Want to guess the 4 countries I'll be visiting?
1. I'll chug a bunch of Fosters while learning to use the "C" word in normal conversation like it's no big deal.
2. I'll go see how Hobbits live.
3. I'll see lots of pretty women, but surprise! They're dudes.
4. I'll get something for "five dolla"

Rofl 2. and 3. are kind of obvious but not shore of 1. and 4-th any way, keeping my mouth shot, the question was not addressed to me :)

DeletedUser1901

Ok @SoggyShorts I'll play your game :D Here are my best guesses! :p

1) This one is easy, it's the great land down under of course!
2) I believe that you will be crawling through holes in NZ perhaps?
3) This one is harder for me... it's a toss up between CA and Amsterdam!
4) Me love you long time in Vietnam???

DeletedUser4818

Australia
New Zealand
No clue, but Moulin Rogue
Korea or Vietnam

DeletedUser188

Here's my guess
1.Australia
2. New Zealand
3.India
4.Vietnam