• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Valentine's Tournament Terrible

DeletedUser

To be very straight forward, I've just completed the tournament and I have to say it was terrible. Some of the tournaments prizes were so pathetic it wasn't even worth doing. I only got ancien wonder 1's which I had to break down and a 3. The final bonus is okay, but I felt like it was more a giant waste of time and resources.

DeletedUser

The prizes were pathetic considering all the useful resources it wasted.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
The Valentine's event was very easy so I wouldn't have expected much of a prize for the quests. I don't even pay attention to small quest prizes and just look at them as small perks but definitely not a motivating factor. These small events are just for the unique building at the end IMO

shynner

prizes were so pathetic it wasn't even worth doing
There is always information to be found before any events starts that will have a detailed description of the event and the rewards that can be earned from completing each step. One place that this information can be accessed is https://www.gamersgemsofknowledge.com/

The prizes were pathetic considering all the useful resources it wasted.
You may want to look into the particulars of the events before going to the trouble of completing an event and then being dissatisfied with the rewards. It may save you some heartache. ;)

shimmerfly

Mayyyybeee a little longer if you don't follow your plan or just goof up. ( I lost a day being careless) :oops:
If you ask, most anyone will give you a link if your not on to catch it
or don't know where to look and it gives you ample time to prepare (as stated so well above. :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser19914

@shimmerfly, ample time to prepare doesn't help in the least if the timing of the portions of the events does not match your times of ability to log on and play. If the "next step" is a three hour step and it's time to go to bed, the three hour step takes 8-10 hours, and there isn't anything to do about it.

Do you know if, once I don't finish the Quest and it is ended, there will be a place that we can read the story?

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
timing of the portions of the events does not match your times of ability to log on and play.
With the time to prepare, it doesn't matter what the next quest is. For example: the produce [name of your T1 boosted production that takes 24 hrs] xx times. Mine was 'admirable altar', so: set out xx level 1 marble factories before the event (stuck them at the end of a road) and have them all make the 'admirable altar'. When finished, disconnect the road (to avoid accidental collection). Then, when the quest comes up, reconnect the road, quest done in seconds...
You won't always be able to put them at the end of a road, but sticking extra lvl 1 workshops and factories where you can is key to taking full advantage of the ample time to prepare.

DeletedUser2768

Do you know if, once I don't finish the Quest and it is ended, there will be a place that we can read the story?

I've never thought of that but I don't think so???

To answer this, I asked support, and they said that as of now, no, but the will pass it on to see if they change that. :)

Maybe check out gamersgemsofknowlede.com or whatever that site is. They just might have the story, all three chapters.

qaccy

I play blind and there was still plenty of time to complete the event. It ruins the fun for me to spoil everything in advance by looking it up on a fansite. I do keep tabs on the beta forums to see when new features might be coming, but that's all I want to know.