• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Vallorian Valor

SuNaya Dark

Hi. I'm near the end of Chapter 3 in both of my cities. (Solo for now, staying that way, have a question)
Is Vallorian Valor worth it at this stage of my game? I have a spot, and was looking for a 3x3 to fill it.
Is this worth the cost to have my MA make it? What does it give me every 6 hours? (can't quite figure it out)

Thanks.
- SuNaya Dark

defiantoneks

you get big lizard guys that fight in battle for you. they can be a nice supplement to your troops, especially for "free". especially if you can get one prior to unlocking the tech to train them yourself. so the worth will be based on whether you like to fight vs cater. and whether you have the space to put it, materials to craft, etc.

also to keep in mind at chapter 3 you will likely graduate levels fairly quickly, making any crafted items far less useful more quickly than those who are at higher levels (thus in a chapter for a long while).

Raccon

I'd say absolutely if you play elf, as it's the only heavy melee with 2 space hitting range available to elves and you wouldn't get valorians untill chapter 10.
If you play human, you already got two space hitting paladin from your barraks in chapter 3 anyway.
Screenshot_20220814-114904_Brave.jpg

Screenshot_20220814-115002_Brave.jpg

When it comes to craftable military buildings for humans, I strongly suggest the grounds of orc strategists instead (I know you're looking for 3×3 building) until chapter 8 when you can switch to orc nests (gives alot more orcs per square than the GOS) and then train orc strats with excess orcs from orc nests.

StarLoad

My answer is yes and at one point my city had 20 VV making the V-guards and now I have over 999 units and love them. They shrug off so much and are very useful and FREE, it may take a while to get enough of them though to be useful but in time it will accumulate and they are FREE. All free troops are good IMO

Ed

Gkyr

Chef
Agree with @ed1960 and @Raccon . Are you elf? If you are, they come in really handy against opposing HR (Steinling, Orc Deserter and Cannoneer) because your Mages (also useful against HR) won't become powerful enough to be as useful as Vallorians are now until you go through more chapters.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
yes regardless of race. Those buildings out produce your barracks at that stage and it is a strong unit, comparable to a paladin II, so will be useful for a good amount of time.

The only reason I wouldn't craft it at your stage is if you don't have the moonstone set yet. I would get that first as it will make it much easier to craft going forward. You can use the troop buildings as your culture options too :)