• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Vallorian Valor

• Thread starter Deleted User - 848883389
  • Start date

Deleted User - 848883389

I recently crafted a Vallorian Valor in my Magic Academy. Are Vallorian Guards (a Chapter 10 unit) any good in Chapter 2?

NightshadeCS

Some might disagree, but I feel the same about almost any troop that I can get from a building before I am able to produce (and upgrade) them myself. It is great if you have the space.

Even Frogs (which I love dearly and want to kiss their slobbery little faces!!) are of only limited use at 1 star. Certain situations (enemy setups), they will kick butt! But most of the encounters I fight, they will be too low level to really make a huge difference.

So, if you have some free space and want to throw down a building that produces any type of troop, that is great. I love free troops! But don't feel bad ripping that sucker out when you are in the final stretches of a guest race and need to eek out every available tile. : )

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
And the great thing is you can forget all about them for a long, long time and end up with 1,000,000 of them just when you need them! LOL I had, I think, 300 squads of them before I realized where I could use them since I favored light ranged unites.

AJ

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@EzraYugi If you are only in chapter 2 then the Vallorian Guards are going to be better than your regular heavy melee units, because you have not yet gotten the promotions for them. 1 star Vallorian Guards are better than 1 star Paladins or Treants. But you will get the 2 and 3 star promotions for Palladins/Treants in the next few chapter. They will be slightly better than the Vallorian Guards once they get promoted.