1. Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team
    Dismiss Notice

Vallorian Valor

Discussion in 'Questions and Help' started by samidodamage, Jul 16, 2017 at 2:13 AM.

1. samidodamage

samidodamage New Member

Current daily prize in the March of the Herds event: Will this produce the troops if you have not yet reached fairies (thus having no mercenary camp)? If not, will it produce the troops once you get the mercenary camp? Or is it like the Orc's Nest: Get it before you're in the Orc chapter and it never produces orcs?

2. TedGrau

TedGrau Active Member

It will produce the guards regardless of what chapter you are in.

3. Ashrem

Ashrem Well-Known Member

But it will produce a different number depending on the chapter you are in when you receive it.

You may wish to browse what is known here, which tells you what exactly each prize provides, depending on your chapter.

4. samidodamage

samidodamage New Member

Thanks, TedGrau and Ashrem. I checked out the link and it looks like I'll get 24 every 18 hours (I'm in Chapter 5). I'll take it! For someone who started out the game catering only for almost 3 chapters(and not training troops or upgrading military buildings) I enjoy the combat aspect of the game now. I'm starting to learn the unit strengths/weaknesses and to get another heavy melee unit with slightly different attack/defense bonuses seems like a good deal (even if it is only a few).

khecht likes this.
  5. samidodamage

samidodamage New Member

Oh, and I see the Orc Nest there, too. I won it in either Chapter 1 or 2, so it's just a source of extra supplies and a bit of culture for me.

6. Rylan Silverfox

Rylan Silverfox New Member

Great! This answered my question... It wasn't the answer I was looking for, but it is alright I suppose... So, on that, and perhaps someone who has played longer can answer me... If the Vallorian Valor (Orcs Nest, etc) are brought back in future events, can they be won/placed a second time and if you are in a better chapter, will you reap the rewards of the higher chapter on the new win?

7. Ashrem

Ashrem Well-Known Member

Any building you win in an event will give you rewards based on the chapter you are in when you win it. If you win one in chapter 2, and another in chapter 4, you can keep them both if you like, and each will produce a different amount of whatever goods or culture or population. Most people find it efficient to win the latest version and then replace the old one. That said, if you have the space, there is nothing wrong with keeping both until you need the space for something else. In some case, newer versions are less efficient, so not desirable, because the developers are adjusting things. it always pays to pay attention to what is actually on offer verses what you have now.

wyldaeval and Rylan Silverfox like this.
  8. Rylan Silverfox

Thanks Ashrem! Great advice and I will keep it in mind :) I did some looking and it looks like the Vallorian Valor is going to be a game changer for me even with only getting 8 every 18 hrs since... I am taking it as an opportunity to make some meaningful gains :)

9. TedGrau

TedGrau Active Member

There is a small exception to the chapter locking of winning a building rule. That is the grand prizes from an event like this. When you unlock them with enough whatevers they are still not considered as won. When you actually claim them so they are placed into your inventory is when they lock to a chapter level. If you complete the advanced scouts research for the start of the next chapter between unlocking a grand prize and claiming it then you can get that grand prize at a higher chapter.

SoggyShorts likes this.
  10. khecht

khecht New Member

That's good to know. Thank you

11. Rylan Silverfox

Yes... Very good to know...