• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Valorian Valor / Guards

DeletedUser18979

I won the Valorian Valor creation building during a quest.
It states I need to build a training facility
But I can not determine which one ? or how ?
I have just entered Level 3 (magic)
It is creating 8 guards per cycle.

shimmerfly

If this is a quest I think it may be referring to the training grounds. You would find that under Buildings then go to Military.
Edit: the Mercenary camp is the one that produces Valorian guards but not in chapter 3.
Maybe someone else can chime in and double check my answer.

Last edited:

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
The Vallorian Valor will produce vallorian guards for you. You don't unlock those units until Chapter 10 and they are then trained in the Mercenary Camp, so you'll get a few with this event building way before you can make them yourself.
I think the quest you're probably seeing is unrelated to your winning this building. In Chapter 3 you unlock the Training Grounds and I'm guessing your quest is to build the Training Grounds. If you've unlocked the tech for it in the research tree, it will be in Buildings under the Military tab.
You'll eventually have 3 military training buildings: Barracks, Training Grounds (unlocked in Ch 3), Mercenary Camp (unlocked in Ch 7). These building allow you to train different units. Upgrading them increases the speed at which they produce the units. Armories determine how many units they produce at one time (training size). The more armories/higher armory levels the more troops trained at once. There are also Ancient Wonders that improve training time on the training buildings as well as wonders that increase the training size. The trick is to balance these things so your training queue will run 24/7, not 'running out' when you are AFK for work or sleep. In my baby city (Ch 4), I'm almost balanced, losing 1-2 training hours/day due to it running out when I'm AFK.

DeletedUser15476

If this is a quest I think it may be referring to the training grounds. You would find that under Buildings then go to Military.
Edit: the Mercenary camp is the one that produces Valorian guards but not in chapter 3.
Maybe someone else can chime in and double check my answer.
I too won a vallorian valor in a quest. It pumps out what looks like A flat wheelbarrow or a funny gray wedge of cheese. I don't know where they are stored and therefore can't use them. If I sell it is it gone for good or go back to summonings?

Laochra

I too won a vallorian valor in a quest. It pumps out what looks like A flat wheelbarrow or a funny gray wedge of cheese. I don't know where they are stored and therefore can't use them. If I sell it is it gone for good or go back to summonings?
The Vallorian Valor trains/provides your army with Vallorian Guards. You should find them in your barracks with all the other soldiers you have already trained. You will be able to use them in your battles (provinces & tourneys). If you delete it from your city, it is permanently gone. It is an invaluable building to have early in the game, since the mercenaries aren't acquired until the later chapters.