• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Value of Stonehenge

Iyapo1

@tiG23

I do basic math. So it is better than this.

Basically it is worth 6.92 house squares, 5.21 culture squares, 2.2 Workshop squares, and 9.18 T3 manufactory squares. So using basic math it is worth just over 23 squares

This does not include the population or culture used by T3 manufactories or workshops or the culture used by houses. It also does not include roads.
It also gives 4kp every 48 hours, so that's always nice.

T6583

I personally like the Stonehenge building. I'm looking forward to trying to get one in my cities that don't currently have one. I feel that it's worth the space.

Blindsider66

I just crafted Stonehenge this morning after being rather hesitant for some time. What swayed me was the amount of Moonstone Library pieces in my boneyard, and that the Spire has been more than fair with me to date. With any luck I should be at full update status by June.

Peace

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I just crafted Stonehenge this morning after being rather hesitant for some time. What swayed me was the amount of Moonstone Library pieces in my boneyard, and that the Spire has been more than fair with me to date. With any luck I should be at full update status by June.

Peace

You may not realize that the Stonehenge artifacts will only be in the Spire for 6 weeks, the same way it was for the Phoenix artifacts. That means the week of April 11 is the final week for the artifact.