• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Vault of Wisdom

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Do you not see from the photos I posted why I cannot seem to produce Exchange?
Absolutely see it; Exchange cannot be produced until the Vault is lvl 2. I did the chapter with PP's so I'm not absolutely sure, but it looks like you need more Collections and Manifests (and Ink) to activate the research that will allow that upgrade to lvl 2:
Vault lvl 2 Research.png
You can make those Collections and Manifests in the Vault at lvl 1.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
What is "Exchange?" From what I can see you need Manifests and Collections, which you can get by 1) making workforce and/or ideas in you Academies. Then 2, making Painting, Sculptures, Plants, Crystal Balls, Designs and/or Constructs in your Atelier, Factory and/or Agriculture from the workforce and/or ideas you produced in your Academies. And then, 3) Produce manifests or collections in your Vault of Wisdom from your Paintings, Sculptures,Plants, Crystal Balls, Designs and/or Constructs from your Atelier, Factory and/or Agriculture.

Not sure what "Exchange" might be unless it's a term meant to say how to "exchange" human manifests and collections for elf ones and/or the reverse. It seems to me I thought that had to be done when I read up on that chapter but didn't see how to do it and never needed to do so. Anybody else have that idea?

AJ

DeletedUser29768

What is "Exchange?"
In the Vault, there are two productions called Manifest Exchange and Collection Exchange. "Exchange" is not a resource; Manifests and Collections are. @Aradia NightStar is using the production names in place of the names of the individual resources.

(Edited for clarity)

Last edited by a moderator:

StarLoad

... It seems to me I thought that had to be done when I read up on that chapter but didn't see how to do it and never needed to do so. Anybody else have that idea?

AJ
I am at that point and doing it manually(without PPspells) to figure it out but from what @helya implies there is a problem/error/impossibility at that point exactly.

StarLoad

In the Vault, there are two productions called Manifest Exchange and Collection Exchange. I think @@Aradia NightStar is confusing the production names with the name of a resource. "Exchange" is not a resource; Manifests and Collections are.
but to use either the VoW must be at level 2 and to upgrade to level 2 you need them, hence the problem, that most of us seemed to have bypassed with PP spells

DeletedUser29768

but to use either the VoW must be at level 2 and to upgrade to level 2 you need them, hence the problem, that most of us seemed to have bypassed with PP spells
Yes, that's right. I wasn't trying to say there was not a problem; I was merely clarifying the terminology.

Absolutely see it; Exchange cannot be produced until the Vault is lvl 2. I did the chapter with PP's so I'm not absolutely sure, but it looks like you need more Collections and Manifests (and Ink) to activate the research that will allow that upgrade to lvl 2:
You can make those Collections and Manifests in the Vault at lvl 1.
In my production, the octagons and the squares are Exchange (see my screenshots)