• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Version Outdated

hctonlineclass

Good Day!
I'm experiencing the same issue as reported in the Beta forum post (although my tablet is an Amazon Fire instead of an iPad):

I'll fill out the suggested template as best as I can

When you post a bug please include as much detail as possible

Game version:
__ 1.132.2 (US 1.133)
Game world: __
Browser + version: __Downloaded app
Flash Player version: __
Operating System: __Fire OS 5.6.8.0
Screen resolution: __
Account name: __hctonlineclass
Humans or Elves: __Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
__Open app, click on login, Get Version Outdated error, asked to go to Amazon Store, told to open app, click on login... Endless loop
__

Expected situation:
__Open app, successfully login
__

Reproduction Steps
__Cleared app cache
2. __Cleared app data
3. __Uninstalled app
4. __Reinstalled app
5. __Restarted tablet
6. ...Waited for auto update overnight

Thank you in advance for your time and have a great day!

WysteriaMystique

Same device, same problem. No update available in appstore, just 'open' which loops back to 'visit amazon store' 'your version is outdated'

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
For some reason, Amazon is distributing the right version of Elvenar to some people, and the wrong version to others. The team has informed Amazon that this is happening, but we have no idea when it will happen as Amazon has to fix this.

Sbit

My login kept failing this morning because it would not complete due to notice of update (same issue here) so i processed removing Elvenar on my Amazon tablet from the table and from the cloud. Going back to the Amazon App store, Elvenar did not exist anymore as a app in the store. Fortunately i had installed the Google Playstore app to the device and went through that to reinstall Elvenar. Oddly the app installed from Playstore was the same as the app i removed from the Amazon App Store install. Inno's other game FOE was still listed as an install on Amazon App store so who knows what Amazon is doing ......not me....

hctonlineclass

For some reason, Amazon is distributing the right version of Elvenar to some people, and the wrong version to others. The team has informed Amazon that this is happening, but we have no idea when it will happen as Amazon has to fix this.
Thanks for the prompt attention to this. Frustrating, as I've become accustomed to the tablet version and the advanced game features. I'll try to re-install later this week.

hctonlineclass

I was also able to open the app on my Fire, and once I found the right world, able to play. All is right in the world again! :)