1. Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team
    Dismiss Notice

Very Active player in Halflings Chapter seeking very active FS

Discussion in 'Members seeking Fellowships' started by trojan8517, Feb 11, 2018.

1. trojan8517

trojan8517 New Member

Score: 190k
    Boosts: Steel, Scrolls, Dust
    LF fellowship ranked in the top 50

I am looking for an active fellowship with daily visits, tournament participation and FSA participation with 20+ members each time.
    I play every day and contribute 1k-2.5k to the tournament every time and am looking for a FS that makes this a priority as well. Would be great to find a FS that make the tournament a requirement with a minimum score set.

Caribbean Kat and Elmoonwen like this.
  2. Lapdragon

Lapdragon New Member

did you find a home yet??

AmaliaUT likes this.
  3. Creatress

Creatress New Member

I've messaged you in-game. :) Avalonia is a great fit for you.

4. Caribbean Kat

Caribbean Kat New Member

You have what we're looking for, we have what you're looking for. Check out the OVERVIEW PAGE of ELVENDRAGONFYRE. and msg me for consideration.

5. NightshadeCS

NightshadeCS Active Member

If you have found a great home, congratulations! If you find it is not a good fit, please consider a truly wonderful group of people, Myştique.

6. Brooster

Brooster Active Member

We'd LOVE to have you! BlueMoon in Arendyll... You'd be about the 3rd in rank, we're currently 81st and growing fast. Only ONE opening, please respond via game mail, Brooster [mage] BlueMoon pls/THX!

7. katiedids

katiedids New Member

The Wolf Pack Fellowship, consistently ranked in the top 15 Fellowships on Arendyll US1, is looking for two active players who play Elvenar for love of the game. We came in 5th place in the recent Fellowship Adventure, and we are actively working toward 10-chest Tournaments. We are a fun group that works together toward the good of the FS. Please read our FS page and if you feel you would be a good fit, contact us! Priority will be given to those with either elixir or planks, but any active player above 100,000 will be considered.

8. Caribbean Kat

Caribbean Kat New Member

ElvenDragonFyreRECRUITING is what you're looking for! Come play and win with us!

9. Laochra

Laochra Well-Known Member

OP was made in February! :rolleyes:

Aramina likes this.