• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Very Active player in Halflings Chapter seeking very active FS

DeletedUser8413

Score: 190k
Boosts: Steel, Scrolls, Dust
LF fellowship ranked in the top 50

I am looking for an active fellowship with daily visits, tournament participation and FSA participation with 20+ members each time.
I play every day and contribute 1k-2.5k to the tournament every time and am looking for a FS that makes this a priority as well. Would be great to find a FS that make the tournament a requirement with a minimum score set.

DeletedUser13474

I've messaged you in-game. :) Avalonia is a great fit for you.

I am looking for an active fellowship with daily visits, tournament participation and FSA participation with 20+ members each time.
I play every day and contribute 1k-2.5k to the tournament every time and am looking for a FS that makes this a priority as well. Would be great to find a FS that make the tournament a requirement with a minimum score set.
You have what we're looking for, we have what you're looking for. Check out the OVERVIEW PAGE of ELVENDRAGONFYRE. and msg me for consideration.

NightshadeCS

If you have found a great home, congratulations! If you find it is not a good fit, please consider a truly wonderful group of people, Myştique.

DeletedUser7367

We'd LOVE to have you! BlueMoon in Arendyll... You'd be about the 3rd in rank, we're currently 81st and growing fast. Only ONE opening, please respond via game mail, Brooster [mage] BlueMoon pls/THX!

DeletedUser9758

The Wolf Pack Fellowship, consistently ranked in the top 15 Fellowships on Arendyll US1, is looking for two active players who play Elvenar for love of the game. We came in 5th place in the recent Fellowship Adventure, and we are actively working toward 10-chest Tournaments. We are a fun group that works together toward the good of the FS. Please read our FS page and if you feel you would be a good fit, contact us! Priority will be given to those with either elixir or planks, but any active player above 100,000 will be considered.

ElvenDragonFyreRECRUITING is what you're looking for! Come play and win with us!