• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Very active player is looking for a new FS!

• Thread starter DeletedUser19479
  • Start date

DeletedUser19479

Hello, I'm just hooked on this game! Currently almost on chapter 4, boosted goods are Marble, Silk and Gems. Looking for a FS that likes to trade daily boosted goods, work on tournaments and adventures and hf in chat!
I like my current fellowship but there's rarely any action going on

Nilea

Hi there!
We have an opening in Skyeland II and would love to have you join us.
Check us out!

DeletedUser19452

Hello, I'm just hooked on this game! Currently almost on chapter 4, boosted goods are Marble, Silk and Gems. Looking for a FS that likes to trade daily boosted goods, work on tournaments and adventures and hf in chat!
Hello Glengolars. I have a new FS that I am looking to have people join. I am looking for Active Players who want to work as a team to help each other with trading, during events, etc. The name of my FS is The Sylvari Clan. Please feel free to message me back if you are interested. Welcome to the game!! I am hooked on this game too. I play often throughout every day. :)

skeeter6060

Hi we have an opening with your name on it!!! WE are a very active group and very fast growing we restructered in Jan and were ranked 396 we are now ranked 200 and climbing! We are looking for active players who make visits play tournaments and adventures we help each other in events with trades and any support we can give. We have a fb page to help share info and charts that we can't do in the game message or mail. so if you have any questions be sure to ask and check out or overview I am skeeter and our fs is The Goblin King hope to have you join us!!

nsaplay78

There is room in Dinklage's Dragons for active players. I recently took over as the new arch and cleared out the useless members that weren't pulling their weight. Now I'm looking to fill those slots with active players who want to play and work together to grow and fellowship. I require multiple weekly visits, FA participation, fair trades, and tournament participation is also mandatory for all members. We have a wonder donation program as well but that is optional. Let me know if your interested

DeletedUser20553

Our Fellowship is JustForFun, it is active, good trading, tourney participation, etc....it is a good group if you are still looking.

DeletedUser19035

You can join Fairy Tail Guild. We have some active members and would love to have you join us. :)

DeletedUser20553

We have an active Guild, JustForFun, only rule is be active and offer fair trades, really good group, would love to have you join us!

DeletedUser2379

Rover's Rangers is looking for new members. You'd be a welcome addition! Currently ranked #37 and regularly get 6 weekly tournament chests with a focus week each steel tournament, where we try to achieve all 10 chests. If you want to grow your city quickly, come join us!

Rover

DeletedUser20553

JustForFun is actively seeking new members, we are an active group with no rules other than just be active! Come join us if you still need a fellowship!