• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Very Active Player seeking FS that actually gets 10 chests at least 2x a month minimum!

Queen Draggon

I am on all day everyday. I am not super huge but I play big! I can do over 2k in pts in any tourny. I have great set up for both fighting and catering if need be. I love to participate in EVERYTHING, but have yet to ever get a blueprint. I have tried so many FS's in the vain hopes of tryinig to get 10 chests. Would reallly love it if someone would let me join an FS that is very active and very competative in tourneys, and all other things, such as FA's and events. I am on the verge of leaving the game again for lack of decent FS. Don't want to leave but if I cant find one that is active and competative then I will not want to stay anymore. I applied to an FS that seemed to be very active but instead they took another player from my same FS instead. So, this is my last ditch effort to find one...........................................................................
I am boosted in Marble, Crystal, Elixer. I am in chptr. 11 Sorcerers and Dragons. I do daily visits no matter what, and am always happy to help out with things. I truly enjoy the game when ppl are just as happy to play as I am.
Thank you.
QD

DeletedUser12994

Queen D, Hello. We are on the verge of being 10 chests every week, but are getting 10 chests about every 3rd week right now, and 8 or 9 in between. We were looking for another tourney player to help us reach that 10 chest every week goal. 10 chests are our jam. Our group is active, helpful, funny, and fun. Check us out in Dragon Guild! We have one opening right now, and would love for you to have fun with us! Looking forward to hearing from you! Endoryl

Come take a look at ElvenDragonFyreRecruiting. See our ad on Fellowships Seeking.
You might find a perfect fit here, if you're willing to put in the effort you will get Blueprints with us. Check our record on ElvenStats.
Happy Gaming!

Queen Draggon

I am still leaning this set up and all its funcions, so am not sure how to or if I even can close this thread, or what I am supposed to do lol so I am sorry if I have not been able to do something I was supposed to yet...... =/