• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Veteran Player, New to the Forum

• Thread starter DeletedUser13002
  • Start date

DeletedUser13002

I've been at the game for more than a year and a half now, but I'm only just finding my way here—mostly to complain about the last Fellowship Adventure, but I don't want to be known only for that. If I weren't a fan of the game, I wouldn't have lasted this long (in five worlds, no less).

Anyway, greetings to you all, and success in your building and expanding endeavors!

DeletedUser12586

If I weren't a fan of the game, I wouldn't have lasted this long (in five worlds, no less).
Welcome to the forums UniCity! That's thoughtful of you to introduce yourself instead of just popping in and then leaving right off. Kudos to you for being in FIVE worlds!

HJK84

:eek: Welcome to the forums!

Alot of folks here, with ingenious ideas, opinions, etc.
You could be one of them... dum dum dum :p

Best of luck! :)

DeletedUser5800

Most of us joined to complain so you are in good company! :D
My first message was Dec. 2016 when tournaments got moved into FS... eerie isn't it? :eek:
if my experience with other games is any indicator, the top FS's will put in enough diamonds to make none of this matter BUT that is a disturbing trend to start on what has been a pretty balanced game so far... at least better than most.

May you be able to look back on your first from some distant Fellowship Adventure Tournament Arena and be just as depressed someday! :oops:

:p:p:p
Welcome.