• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Veteran player returning looking to join higher fellowship

DeletedUser21530

Hey everyone I've played Elvenar for a long time and am returning to the game again. My rank is horrible right now but I grow rather quickly. I probably won't be soending, so not THAT quickly but I can do quite a bit fairly soon. <3 honestly, l would love to join pheonix power or olympos. I'm on mobile so I cannot message through the game.

MistyLorraine

Hey everyone I've played Elvenar for a long time and am returning to the game again. My rank is horrible right now but I grow rather quickly. I probably won't be soending, so not THAT quickly but I can do quite a bit fairly soon. <3 honestly, l would love to join pheonix power or olympos. I'm on mobile so I cannot message through the game.