• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

VIII Orc

DeletedUser19006

I am in VIII Orc. I am unable to get to Orc warrior . Before it is city expansion 33 research requiring 450 shroom of wisdom. Need dung to product shroom. Orc to product dung. The orc production research is after city expansion 33 research. Do need to use diamonds to get pass city expansion 33? I can not make shroom without Orc. Is there another solution. Thank you

DeletedUser20951

I think there might be some confusion surrounding the terminology? There are Orcs that function as resources and Orc Warriors that are used for fighting, and if you upgrade your armories to level twenty or higher, you can then produce regular Orcs with those armories. Another option is to craft Orc Nests in the Magic Academy, which churn out Orcs regularly at no cost. There might be more sources, but those are the only two I am aware of.

Ah, and the Heroes' Forge Wonder, but I believe that's unlocked near the end of the Age, making it irrelevant in this context.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19006

I think there might be some confusion surrounding the terminology? There are Orcs that function as resources and Orc Warriors that are used for fighting, and if you upgrade your armories to level twenty or higher, you can then produce regular Orcs with those armories. Another option is to craft Orc Nests in the Magic Academy, which churn out Orcs regularly at no cost. There might be more sources, but those are the only two I am aware of.

Ah, and the Heroes' Forge Wonder, but I believe that's unlocked near the end of the Age, making it irrelevant in this context.
Thanks

Thanks

DeletedUser20951

You're welcome! It's really not very well explained in the game, and you'll want a fairly decent output of Orcs indefinitely, as they become required for certain building upgrades and, eventually, to negotiate encounters in provinces and to cater in tournaments. Probably other things, too, but I'm not the most expansive when it comes to game knowledge.