• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Village and race selections gone, but it knows my world.

DeletedUser22188

Hey everyone!

Does the game decide it has been too long since I logged in, and simply deletes all my buildings, etc?

I haven't been active for a couple months, and when I returned a few minutes ago, I saw my home world (Arendyll) was remembered correctly, but when I clicked that button (this green button is on the screen which shows just after login), I am taken to a race selection window (Humans or Elves), and when I clicked Elves, which is what I had been playing, I have a starter village with no Knowledge Points, etcetera.

I'm starting over?

Vergazi

Hey everyone!

Does the game decide it has been too long since I logged in, and simply deletes all my buildings, etc?

I haven't been active for a couple months, and when I returned a few minutes ago, I saw my home world (Arendyll) was remembered correctly, but when I clicked that button (this green button is on the screen which shows just after login), I am taken to a race selection window (Humans or Elves), and when I clicked Elves, which is what I had been playing, I have a starter village with no Knowledge Points, etcetera.

I'm starting over?
We're you beyond Chapter 3 when you last logged in? I have been given to understand that if you are gone from the game for too long and have no cities over Chapter 3 they are automatically purged after some amount of time.

DeletedUser22188

Chapter 3? I have not tracked my progress by chapters.... I'll assume I was purged.

DeletedUser51

Certainly you can contact support and we can let you know if the city was removed for inactivity if you are unsure.