• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Vision Vapor

Zoof

Can Vision Vapor be indefinitely stockpiled or is there some kind of limit that, when reached, prevents me from collecting any more from crafting?

Gkyr

Chef
Vision Vapor's [VV] main function is to accrue in the MYstical Object [MO] until the 100 VV point is reached, then you collect the MO. VV will continue to accrue above the 100 level, but what is the point of that? The excess will be available for the next MO but the next MO will not appear until you collect the present MO. The MO usually gives you valuable game resources (sometimes not), so there is no reason not to collect the MO when it is ready (except if you want to time the possible collection of KP not to overload your KP meter when it is about to create the next KP in a short time interval).
In other news, generation of VV secondarily is useful to satisfy quests and in the FA to earn an Arcane Residue badge. These credits do not deplete or affect your VV accrual in any way.
Your excess VV above 100 will not appear anywhere. The excess will appear as applied against the subsequent MO after the current MO is collected.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I'm at 1300vv and trying to build up the self control to make it to 5k but....
that
will
likley
not
happen.
:eek:
I always think I am doing a good job saving until I come on here and read about other people’s playing styles, like how some people have thousands of KPs in their KP bar. It has never occurred to me to stockpile VVs! I would def fail the marshmallow test trying to save VVs. I think Mystery Object chest is the best chest in the game so no delayed gratification possible for me. I also don’t think I can take the disappointment and heart break of opening more than one Winter Lampion on the same day. I didn’t sign up for mega downer moments! I can only handle ripping the bandaid off and just getting it over with, not multiple slaps in the face.

AtaguS

I can only handle ripping the bandaid off and just getting it over with, not multiple slaps in the face.
Ahhhhh yes, but when the sting of those slaps wears off, my diamond bag is bulging and anything with snow on it meets the wood chipper for immediate spell fragment processing. (Plus if I make it to 5k the elves have promised to have a parade and sing lovely songs in my honor. *Fingers crossed*)

crackie

anything with snow on it meets the wood chipper for immediate spell fragment processing
hahahaha. I don't have any winter buildings either to be able to enter this month's contest, not because I played Fargo, but I stopped opening mailboxes after I won 2 more wintery themed outdoor light decorations. It's like getting the mail only to learn it's bills :(

Raccon

hahahaha. I don't have any winter buildings either to be able to enter this month's contest, not because I played Fargo, but I stopped opening mailboxes after I won 2 more wintery themed outdoor light decorations. It's like getting the mail only to learn it's bills :(
Reshuffle sign ;)
Screenshot_20211223-180054_Elvenar.jpg

AtaguS

And the nasty kind of bills at that. Like that gym membership from 2 new years resolutions ago :rolleyes:

crackie

Reshuffle sign
A waste of 45 keys though. I have no idea how well I am doing in this event since I haven't spent my keys. I'm glad I am not short on relics or magical manufacturing spells thanks to tourneys to have FOMO if I can't evolve Boblin's to 10, esp with the possibility of no FA.

And the nasty kind of bills at that. Like that gym membership from 2 new years resolutions ago
Gym memberships are monthly donations after the month of January. ;)

Yogi Dave

One of the reasons I've kept VVs is when I'm tech locked and about to break free from that. The mystical object could give me several bouts of 35kp that can go into techs. That's a huge bonus. Now, if I can keep my grubby paws off the button when I finish chapter 19 until chapter 20 starts, I'll probably be able to complete the KP requirements for several techs all at once.

Zoof

Thanks for all your responses. I am, indeed, near the end of the chapter in my city and I wanted to keep the +35KP possibility banked for a more optimal time to use.

It's good to know that one can squirrel away all that VV for a rainy day