• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Vision Vapor

Deleted User - 849994935

How do I get this?
Hi RichWood. I see ur only in ch 2 but must have the old tech tree because you can tourney. This also means you have access to crafting thru the Magic Academy. You don't have access to the spire yet so spell frags might be limited.
Check out the Elvenar wiki for more detailed info on the MA or read thru the newly formed scroll-keeper posts on the forum here for more playing guides.

Zoof

I mean, how you get Vision Vapor is in the help section. On both browser and app...

Browser ver:
1658547990091.png

App ver:
1658548039459.png

The only point of confusion I can see is what's regarded as a "spell". In this case, it's basically anything you craft in the Magic Academy crafting tab.

Talaedraiia

I think it one of those things that is right under your nose but you just can't see it. Usually has to be pointed out like "how do I get these? (insert image of orcs)".
I agree. I play on mobile and seem to have figured it out on my own, but when I saw the posted picture, I didn’t know where it was located. i went to my MA and it took me a bit to discover how to pull it up.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Sorry everyone, I'm still New at playing this game, there are a lot of avenues to this game. I got my "Magic Academy" then later got the ability to Create Spells, but did not really understand the full purpose. Thank you everyone for your Help and Input!
You're in the best place to learn things, Rich! Most of what I learned on Elvenar came from the forum. :)