• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Visit Chests

Silvianar

What is going on with the # of gifts in the chests you get for visiting your Fellows? I'm in 6 worlds and in Chapter 6 in four of them out of those 4 worlds two of them I get 2 gifts per visit chest. How do they determine how many gifts & does it go up in the higher chapters? In 1 of those worlds I'm almost ready for Fairies & in the other I'm about half way thru the Dwarven chapter. This is very confusing.

DeletedUser8946

OK, I think I know what's happening. Someone correct me if I got something wrong.

You can get up to 3 chests every 24 hours by helping neighbors and FS members (in each world). The first two come quickly, but you'll have to help more to get the third. Each chest contains one item, like a Knowledge Point, a Spell, or a relic. But you have the Crystal Lighthouse, you also get goods. You get one of your three boosted goods every time you get one of those chests. The amount of goods you get in those chests depends on the # of provinces you've unlocked and the level of the Crystal Lighthouse.

HJK84

It's on a hidden timer. To get the 3 Chests.
If the timer has gone above, it randomly gives you 3 Chests from 3 random visits.

Although, it has occurred to me, I get 2 Chests early on, and due to the timer for 3rd wasn't done yet, I got the 3rd when I had 6 more visits left.
I visit everyone though, FS and all my neighbors.

Once, month or so ago, the game glitched, shockwave or flash w/e, while visiting.
I had already gotten 3 Chests. After I refreshed and continued with my visits, I got another 3 Chests.
Now... I didn't check the previous 3 Chest prizes I got, if they deleted or not. But it was weird.

As @ThunderingJeff said, only way to get higher results for Goods, is from the CL and leveling that up. And that's if you build a CL.
Higher Chapters and so on doesn't effect the quality of Chests :(