• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Visits and the process necessary to do so

DeletedUser2014

So here is my whine....you can do world visits in three steps but when it comes to fellowship visits it's click click click ! Why can't they make a fellowship visit easier because you're in a fellowship ? This is my main problem with game !! Second, is since they added 5th world , I have graphic problems. I don't know what I'm seeing because it's not there! Not my system, but their graphic overload ! I mostly play a free game, but on occasion have bought diamonds to get ahead... (my bad)... but sometimes you feed the beast! Is this 5th world about the diamonds they get ? I really love playing this game and it's become more about the people I meet than the game itself... but seems the game masters are sabotaging fellowships !! This game has created fellowships of great friends, where we play a game, as we visit. So, know what a true fellowship is!

Deleted User - 107391

....you can do world visits in three steps but when it comes to fellowship visits it's click click click ! Why can't they make a fellowship visit easier because you're in a fellowship ? This is my main problem with the game !!
This has been covered extensively before, but it's certainly worth bringing up again. They could streamline it, and they should, but I guess people haven't complained enough.

It is also my MAJOR problem with the game. NH is really an obligation within a fellowship; and it takes so long, and is so boring, I actually tend to fall asleep in the middle of it.

Some people refer to Elvenar as a clickfest, with good reason.

I would suggest that everyone who is irritated about this put in a tech support ticket.

... since they added 5th world , I have graphic problems.
Again, put in a support ticket. I think they already know this, but the more people who complain about an issue, the more priority they will give it.

DeletedUser61

My favorite solution is focusing on the CURRENT owner when I click on the Fellowship shield. We already HAVE that behavior when we click on the owner's rank, so it's obviously a feasible approach.